Early in the Pacific War, the A6M was the world's most capable carrier-based fighter, which gave Japan air superiority.
Last update: Patch 1.3.1.
Stats shown are stock, stats between brackets are fully upgraded, excluding bombs and rockets.
- Hit Points 150 (160)
- Weight 2510.0 kg ()
- Airspeed 438 ()
- Speed at Sea Level 450 km/h ()
- Top Speed at Best Altitude 500 km/h ()
- Optimum Altitude 1050 m ()
- Maximum Dive Speed 580 km/h ()
- Stall Speed 90 km/h ()
- Rate of Climb 15.6 m/s ()
- Optimum Airspeed 206 km/h ()
- Firepower 102 ()
- Maneuverability 390 ()
- Average Time to Turn 360 degrees 11.5 s ()
- Rate of Roll 80 degrees/sec
- Controllability 100 ()